Like prior versions, PMM is distributed through Docker Hub and is free to download. Full instructions for download and installation of the server and client are available in the documentation.
Notable changes to the tool include:
- Grafana 3.0
- Replaced custom web server with NGINX
- Eliminated most of the ports for PMM server container (now only two – 9001 and configurable 80)
- Updated to the latest versions of Prometheus, exporters, QAN agent
- Added mongodb_exporter
- Added MongoDB dashboards
- Replaced prom-config-api with Consul
- Improvements to pmm-admin and ability to set server address with the port
- Added “Server Summary” with aggregated query metrics to QAN app
- MySQL dashboard updates, added “MySQL InnoDB Metrics Advanced” dashboard
We have also implemented forums for the discussion of PMM.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!