Percona Server 5.5.46-37.5 is now availableHrvoje Matijakovic
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.5.46-37.5 on November 5, 2015. Based on MySQL 5.5.46, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.5.46-37.5 is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series.
- Percona Server is now available for Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily).
- Manipulating the
innodb_track_redo_log_nowvariable dynamically would crash the server if it was started without
innodb_track_changed_pagesenabled. This variable is available on debug builds only. Bug fixed #1368530.
- A potential crash in handling corrupted tables with
salvagevalues has been fixed. Bug fixed #1426610.
- If the user had duplicate pid-file options in config files when running
yum upgrade, the upgrade would stop with error because it would think it found the duplicate pid while it was the same pid specified twice. Bug fixed #1454917.
- On some filesystems server would not start if XtraDB changed page tracking feature was enabled and
innodb_flush_methodvariable was set to
O_DIRECT. Bugs fixed #1500720 and #1498891.
- When User Statistics are enabled, executing any statement of the
SHOWfamily with non-empty result, would bump
ROWS_FETCHEDcolumn values erroneously. Bug fixed #1510953.
- Fixed the conflicting meta packages between 5.1, 5.5, and 5.6 release series in Debian and Ubuntu distributions.
percona-server-clientmeta packages now point to the latest 5.6 release. Bug fixed #1292517.
INNODB_CHANGED_PAGEStable was unavailable with non-default
innodb_data_home_dirsetting if the variable had a trailing slash. Bug fixed #1364315.
UPDATEstatement could crash the server with Support for Fake Changes enabled. Bug fixed #1395706.
innodb_fake_changesvariable value in the middle of a transaction would have an immediate effect, that is, making part of the transaction run with fake changes enabled and the rest with fake changes disabled, resulting in a broken transaction. Fixed by making any
innodb_fake_changesvalue changes becoming effective at the start of the next transaction instead of the next statement. Bug fixed #1395579.
- Startup would fail due to a small hard-coded timeout value in the init script for the pid file to appear. This has been fixed by creating default file for Debian init script timeout parameters in
etc/default/mysql. Bug fixed #1434022.
- Percona Server would fail to install on CentOS 7 if
mariadb-develpackage was already installed. Bug fixed #1499721.
- The upstream bug #76627 was not fixed for the
ALL_O_DIRECTcase. Bug fixed #1500741.