Percona Toolkit 2.2.13 is now availableHrvoje Matijakovic
Percona is pleased to announce the availability of Percona Toolkit 2.2.13. Released January 26, 2015. Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools to perform a variety of MySQL server and system tasks that are too difficult or complex for DBAs to perform manually. Percona Toolkit, like all Percona software, is free and open source.
This release is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.2 series. It includes multiple bug fixes for pt-table-checksum with better support for Percona XtraDB Cluster, various other fixes, as well as continued preparation for MySQL 5.7 compatibility. Full details are below. Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories.
- pt-kill now supports new
--query-idoption. This option can be used to print a query fingerprint hash after killing a query to enable the cross-referencing with the pt-query-digest output. This option can be used along with
- Fixed bug 1408375: Percona Toolkit was vulnerable to MITM attack which could allow exfiltration of MySQL configuration information via
--version-checkoption. This vulnerability was logged as CVE 2015-1027
- Fixed bug 1019479: pt-table-checksum now works with
- Fixed bug 1394934: running pt-table-checksum in debug mode would cause an error.
- Fixed bug 1396868: regression introduced in Percona Toolkit 2.2.12 caused pt-online-schema-change not to honor
- Fixed bug 1399789: pt-table-checksum would fail to find Percona XtraDB Cluster nodes when variable wsrep_node_incoming_address was set to
- Fixed bug 1321297: pt-table-checksum was reporting differences on timestamp columns with replication from 5.5 to 5.6 server version, although the data was identical.
- Fixed bug 1388870: pt-table-checksum was showing differences if the master and slave were in different time zone.
- Fixed bug 1402668: pt-mysql-summary would exit if Percona XtraDB Cluster was in
- Fixed bug 1266869: pt-stalk would fail to start if
$HOMEenvironment variable was not set.