Next week (Wednesday, February 12 at 10 a.m. Pacific) I will host a webinar titled “Analyze MySQL Query Performance with Percona Cloud Tools.” Percona Cloud Tools, currently in beta, reveals new insights about MySQL performance enabling you to improve your database queries and applications.
For webinar attendees, Percona will raffle five (5) 60-minute MySQL query consulting sessions with me to analyze your Percona Cloud Tools query data and provide feedback and performance suggestions. Read below for how to win.
In the webinar I will cover:
- Setting up Percona Cloud Tools Query Analytics
- Deciphering advanced database query metrics
- Identifying the best opportunities to achieve significant query performance improvements
Set up Percona Cloud Tools
Getting started with Percona Cloud Tools takes only a few steps (after creating your account). Users of Percona Toolkit can even skip step 1.
- Install Percona Toolkit (2.2.6 or newer) on each MySQL database server
- Run “pt-agent –install” on each database server and paste your API key when asked
- Log in and enable Query Analytics
Win a query consulting session
As I mentioned earlier, Percona will raffle five (5) 60-minute MySQL query consulting sessions with me to analyze your Percona Cloud Tools / Query Analytics data and provide feedback and performance suggestions. To qualify for the raffle, you must complete the following by 12 a.m. UTC on Thursday, February 13:
- Register for the webinar
- Request access to the free beta.
- Create a Percona Cloud Tools account
- Setup and enable Query Analytics on at least one database server
Good luck and see you on February 12th!
In the meantime, here are some related posts I’ve written about Percona Cloud Tools:
- Percona Cloud Tools: Making MySQL performance easy
- Analyzing WordPress MySQL queries with Query Analytics
- MySQL performance optimization: Don’t guess! Measure with Percona Cloud Tools
About Percona Cloud Tools
Percona Cloud Tools is a hosted service providing access to query performance insights for all MySQL uses. After a brief setup, unlock new information about your database and how to improve your applications.