Percona Server 5.6.14-62.0 is now available
Percona Server version 5.6.14-62.0
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.6.14-62.0 on October 24th, 2013 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories.
Based on MySQL 5.6.14, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.6.14-62.0 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.6 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.6.14-62.0 milestone at Launchpad.
- Percona Server could crash server could crash while accessing
TEXT columns in InnoDB tables if the Support for Fake Changes was enabled. Bug fixed #1188168.
- Expanded Program Option Modifiers did not deallocate memory correctly. Bug fixed #1167487.
- Some Expanded Program Option Modifiers didn’t have an effect if they were specified in non-normalized way (innodb_io_capacity vs innodb-io-capacity). Bug fixed #1233294.
- Building Percona Server with
-DHAVE_PURIFY option would result in an error. Fixed by porting the
close_socket function from MariaDB. Bug fixed #1203567.
- Enabling Enforcing Storage Engine feature could lead to error on Percona Server shutdown. Bug fixed #1233354.
- Storage engine enforcement (enforce_storage_engine) is now ignored when the server is started in either bootstrap or skip-grant-tables mode. Bug fixed #1236938.
- When installed Percona Server 5.6.13-61.0 GA release was still showing RC instead of GA on Debian-based systems. Bug fixed #1239418.
Other bugs fixed: bug fixed #1238008, bug fixed #1190604, bug fixed #1200162, bug fixed #1188172, and bug fixed #1214727.
Release notes for Percona Server 5.6.14-62.0 are available in our online documentation. Bugs can be reported on the launchpad bug tracker.
Categories: Events and Announcements