innotop 1.9.1 releasedKenny Gryp
You can download the .tar.gz and rpm’s (new!) at
- Issue 71: DBI prints to STDERR instead of just throwing an inactive statement error
- Issue 73: innotop fails to start if perl is not installed under /usr/bin/
- Issue 74: Use of uninitialized value $obj in regexp compilation at ./innotop-1.9.0/innotop line 6935.
- Issue 82&83: Some pages broken with MySQL 5.6
- Issue 70: .spec doesn’t build rpm if someperl modules are missing
- Issue 84: feature request: Deadlock clearing transactions set sql_log_bin=0