Today, we’re excited to announce the agenda for Percona Live ONLINE taking place on 20-21 October 2020.
As the conference could not go ahead in person in Amsterdam as planned, we have once again moved to an online format that saw more than 6,500 people join us over 24 hours for our May conference.
We’ll be covering topics on Open Source Databases and Applications using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and MariaDB, as well as topics on Cloud, Application Development, High Availability, and Kubernetes.
The conference will run for 28 hours this time and feature opening and closing keynotes, with that line up to be announced soon!
Let’s take a look at a sneak peek of some talks before you view the full agenda, which is now available here:
- Analytical Queries in MySQL by Øystein Grøvlen from Alibaba
- Deep dive on running Databases in Containers by Kathy Gibbs from Amazon Web Services
- How to Protect the SQL Engine from Running Out of Memory by Huaiyu Xu from PingCAP
- Vitess online schema migration automation by Shlomi Noach from PlanetScale
- In and out of the weeds with MongoDB 4.4 Hedged Reads by Kimberly Wilkins from Percona
You can view our line up of speakers, as well as view the schedule in your local timezone and register for specific sessions that are of interest.
Of course Percona Live ONLINE is not complete without our hosts who are based across the globe! Before the conference kicks off, get to know our hosts!
Join the Chat Room ahead of time and network with hundreds of your peers in our dedicated Slack Channel:
If you can’t wait until October to view these awesome sessions, why not take a look at our on-demand sessions which are available from Percona Live ONLINE in May.