The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference, Europe 2019 will have a one week extension of the call for papers. Our new close date will be Monday July 22, 2019. Any and all topics related to open source database technologies are invited.
This year’s conference takes a new approach, organizing tracks along these key business themes:
- Performance & Scalability
- Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds & Everything In Between
- Building Large, Scalable, & Secure Database Deployments
- Hot Topics, New Features, & Trends You Should Know About
- Monitor, Manage, & Maintain Databases at Scale
- How to Reduce Costs & Complexity with Open Source Databases
- Fascinating or important talks that don’t 100% fit in the other tracks
But as always the conference will be rich in expertise about MySQL®, MongoDB®, MariaDB®, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes®, and everything else related to open source databases.
Program Committee Announced
Percona is pleased to announce the conference program committee. We are grateful for the participation of these senior technical experts from across the open source database world:
- Laine Campbell, Facebook
- Colin Charles, Consultant
- Frédéric Descamps, Oracle
- Antonios Giannopoulos, Object Rocket
- Giuseppe Maxia, Software Explorer
- Valerie Parham-Thompson, Pythian
- Nicolai Plum, Booking.com
Percona’s committee representatives are:
- Jobin Augustine, Senior Support Engineer
- Vinicius Grippa, Senior Support Engineer
- Sveta Smirnova, Principal Support Escalation Specialist
- Alkin Tezuysal, Senior Technical Manager
The conference program will be announced on a rolling basis in early August.
Registration is OPEN!
Finally, registration is now open!! Buying your ticket early will get you the best value by far at just €525 for all three days until August 9 . We are hosting the conference at a stunning new airport venue, the Amsterdam Hilton Schiphol, allowing easy access for international travelers but just 20 minutes by train from the historic heart of Amsterdam. This new venue provides outstanding modern facilities with room for the conference to continue to grow. Read more about the event or simply…