Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.41-28.28 Is Now AvailableDmitriy Kostiuk
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.41-28.28 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.41
- Codership WSREP API Rrelease 5.6.41
- Codership Galera library 3.24
- PXC-1017: Memcached API is now disabled if node is acting as a cluster node, because InnoDB Memcached access is not replicated by Galera.
- PXC-2164: SST script compatibility with SELinux was improved by forcing it to look for port associated with the said process only.
- PXC-2155: Temporary folders created during SST execution are now deleted on cleanup.
- PXC-2199: TOI replication protocol was fixed to prevent unexpected GTID generation caused by the
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTSstatement logged by MySQL as a successful one due to its
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!