Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL® and MongoDB® performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL® and MongoDB® servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
We’re releasing hotfix 1.14.1 to address two issues found post-release of 1.14.0:
- PMM-2963: Upgrading to PMM 1.14.0 fails due to attempting to create already existing Dashboard
- Our upgrade script incorrectly tried to create dashboards that already existed, and generating failure message:Shell1A folder or dashboard in the general folder with the same name already exists
- Our upgrade script incorrectly tried to create dashboards that already existed, and generating failure message:
- PMM-2958: Grafana did not update to 5.1 when upgrading from versions older than 1.11
- We identified a niche case where PMM installations that were upgraded from < 1.11 would fail to upgrade Grafana to correct release 5.1 (Users were left on Grafana 5.0)