Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.39-26.25 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.39
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.6.39
- Galera Replication library 3.23
Starting from this release, Percona XtraDB Cluster issue tracking system was moved from launchpad to JIRA. All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-904: Replication filters were not working with account management statements like
CREATE USERin case of Galera replication; as a result, such commands were blocked by the replication filters on async slave nodes but not on Galera ones.
- PXC-2043: SST script was trying to use
pv(the pipe viewer) for
rlimitoptions even on nodes with no
pvinstalled, resulting in SST fail instead of just ignoring these options for inappropriate nodes.
- PXC-911: When node’s own IP address was defined in the
wsrep_cluster_addressvariable, the node was receiving “no messages seen in” warnings from its own IP address in the info log.
This release also contains fixes for the following CVE issues: CVE-2018-2562, CVE-2018-2573, CVE-2018-2583, CVE-2018-2590, CVE-2018-2591, CVE-2018-2612, CVE-2018-2622, CVE-2018-2640, CVE-2018-2645, CVE-2018-2647, CVE-2018-2665, CVE-2018-2668, CVE-2018-2696, CVE-2018-2703, CVE-2017-3737.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!