Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.38-26.23 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.38
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.6.38
- Galera Replication library 3.21
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-889: Fixed an issue where a node with an invalid value for
wsrep_providerwas allowed to start up and operate in standalone mode, which could lead to data inconsistency. The node will now abort in this case. Bug fixed #1728774.
- Ensured that a node, because of data inconsistency, isolates itself before leaving the cluster, thus allowing pending nodes to re-evaluate the quorum. Bug fixed #1704404.
- PXC-875: Fixed an issue where toggling
wsrep_provideroff and on failed to reset some internal variables and resulted in PXC logging an “Unsupported protocol downgrade” warning. Bug fixed #1379204.
- PXC-883: Fixed
ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINTincorrect operation on slaves by avoiding useless wsrep plugin register for a savepoint rollback. Bug fixed #1700593.
- PXC-887: gcache .page files were unnecessarily created due to an error in projecting gcache free size when configured to recover on restart.
- Fixed transaction loss after recovery by avoiding interruption of the binlog recovery based on wsrep saved position. Bug fixed #1734113.
- Fixed empty gtid_executed variable after recovering the position of a node with
- Fixed certification failure in the case of a node restarting at the same time when frequent
TRUNCATE TABLEcommands and DML writes occur simultaneously on other nodes. Bug fixed #1737731.
- PXC-914: Suppressing DDL/TOI replication in case of
sql_log_binzero value didn’t work when DDL statement was modifying an existing table, resulting in an error.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!