Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.2.0 on July 14, 2017.
For installation instructions, see the Deployment Guide.
Changes in PMM Server
PMM Server 1.2.0 introduced the following changes:
- PMM-707: Fixed QPS metric in MySQL Overview dashboard to always show queries per second regardless of the selected interval.
- PMM-708: Fixed tooltips for graphs that displayed incorrectly.
- PMM-739, PMM-797: Fixed PMM Server update feature on the landing page.
- PMM-823: Fixed arrow padding for collapsible blocks in QAN.
- PMM-887: Disabled the Add button when no table is specified for showing query info in QAN.
- PMM-888: Disabled the Apply button in QAN settings when nothing is changed.
- PMM-889: Fixed the switch between UTC and local time zone in the QAN time range selector.
- PMM-909: Added message
No query examplewhen no example for a query is available in QAN.
- PMM-933: Fixed empty tooltips for Per Query Stats column in the query details section of QAN.
- PMM-937: Removed the percentage of total query time in query details for the
TOTALentry in QAN (because it is 100% by definition).
- PMM-951: Fixed the InnoDB Page Splits graph formula in the MySQL InnoDB Metrics Advanced dashboard.
- PMM-953: Enabled stacking for graphs in MySQL Performance Schema dashboard.
- PMM-954: Renamed Top Users by Connections graph in MySQL User Statistics dashboard to Top Users by Connections Created and added the Connections/sec label to the Y-axis.
- PMM-957: Refined titles for Client Connections and Client Questions graphs in ProxySQL Overview dashboard to mentioned that they show metrics for all host groups (not only the selected one).
- PMM-961: Fixed the formula for Client Connections graph in ProxySQL Overview dashboard.
- PMM-964: Fixed the gaps for high zoom levels in MySQL Connections graph on the MySQL Overview dashboard.
- PMM-976: Fixed Orchestrator handling by
- PMM-1129: Updated the MySQL Replication dashboard to support new
connection_namelabel introduced in
mysqld_exporterfor multi-source replication monitoring.
- PMM-1054: Fixed typo in the tooltip for the Settings button in QAN.
- PMM-1055: Fixed link to Query Analytics from Metrics Monitor when running PMM Server as a virtual appliance.
- PMM-1086: Removed HTML code that showed up in the QAN time range selector.
Changes in PMM Client
PMM Client 1.2.0 introduced the following changes:
- PMM-1114: Added PMM Client packages for Debian 9 (“stretch”).
- PMM-783: Directed
mongodb_exporterlog messages to
stderrand excluded many generic messages from the default
- PMM-756: Merged upstream
PMM deprecated several collectors in this release:
gmond– Out of scope.
megacli– Requires forking, to be moved to textfile collection.
ntp– Out of scope.
It also introduced the following breaking change:
- Collector errors are now a separate metric:
node_scrape_collector_success, not a label on
- PMM-1011: Merged upstream
This release introduced the following breaking change:
mysql_slave_...metrics now include an additional
connection_namelabel to support MariaDB multi-source replication.
About Percona Monitoring and Management
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is an open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance. Percona developed it in collaboration with experts in the field of managed database services, support and consulting.
Percona Monitoring and Management is a free and open-source solution that you can run in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
A live demo of PMM is available at pmmdemo.percona.com.
Please provide your feedback and questions on the PMM forum.
If you would like to report a bug or submit a feature request, use the PMM project in JIRA.