From Percona Live 2017: Thank You, Attendees!Dave Avery
From everyone at Percona and Percona Live 2017, we’d like to send a big thank you to all our sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees at this year’s conference.
This year’s conference was an outstanding success! The event brought the open source database community together, with a technical emphasis on the core topics of MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS, RocksDB, time series, monitoring and other open source database technologies.
We will be posting tutorial and session presentation slides at the Percona Live site, and all of them should be available shortly.
Highlights This Year:
- Informative tutorials on day one, including MySQL Replication, the Community Sceptic Roundup, Open Source Monitoring for MySQL and MongoDB with Grafana and Prometheus, MyRocks Deep Dive: Flash Optimized LSM Database for MySQL, and its Use Case at Facebook and Hands-On Test Drive: MySQL on Ceph.
- An outstanding and fun Welcome Reception sponsored by Booking.com.
- Excellent keynote speeches such as SQLite: The Most Important Software Component That Many People Have Never Heard Of, The Open Source Database Business Model is Under Siege, The Future Of Monitoring Is Distributed, Monitoring Booking.com without looking at MySQL and Continuent is back! But what does Continuent do Anyway?
- A great Networking Reception in Expo Hall, where everyone met, mingled and made merry.
- The community dinner hosted and sponsored by Pythian
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
We would like to thank all of our valuable event sponsors, especially our diamond sponsors Continuent and VividCortex – your participation really makes the show happen.
We have developed multiple sponsorship options to allow participation at a level that best meets your partnering needs. Our goal is to create a significant opportunity for our partners to interact with Percona customers, other partners and community members. Sponsorship opportunities are available for Percona Live Europe 2017.
This year’s Percona Live Europe will take place September 25th-27th, 2017, in Dublin, Ireland. Put it on your calendar now! Information on speakers, talks, sponsorship and registration will be available in the coming months.
We look forward to seeing you there!