Percona Toolkit 3.0.2 is now availableAlexey Zhebel
Percona announces the availability of Percona Toolkit 3.0.2 on March 27, 2017.
Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools that perform a variety of MySQL and MongoDB server and system tasks too difficult or complex for DBAs to perform manually. Percona Toolkit, like all Percona software, is free and open source.
This release includes the following changes:
- PT-74: Fixed gathering of security settings when running pt-mongodb-summary on a mongod instance that is specified as the host
- PT-75: Changed the default sort order in pt-mongodb-query-digest output to descending
- PT-76: Added support of & and # symbols in passwords for pt-mysql-summary
- PT-77: Updated Makefile to support new MongoDB tools
- PT-89: Fixed pt-stalk to run top more than once to collect useful CPU usage
- PT-93: Fixed pt-mongodb-query-digest to make query ID match query key (Thanks, Kamil Dziedzic)
- PT-94: Fixed pt-online-schema-change to not make duplicate rows in _t_new when updating the primary key. Also, see 1646713.
- PT-101: Fixed pt-table-checksum to correctly use the –slave-user and –slave-password options. Also, see 1651002.
- PT-105: Fixed pt-table-checksum to continue running if a database is dropped in the process