Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.1.0 Beta on February 7, 2017. This is the first beta in the PMM 1.1 series with a focus on providing alternative deployment options for PMM Server:
- OVA image for VirtualBox is available from the testing download area at https://www.percona.com/redir/downloads/TESTING/pmm/.
- Public Amazon Machine Images (AMI):
New in PMM Server:
- Grafana 4.1.1
- Prometheus 1.5.0
- Consul 0.7.3
- Updated the MongoDB ReplSet dashboard to show the storage engine used by the instance
- PMM-551: Fixed QAN changing query format when a time-based filter was applied to the digest
New in PMM Client:
- PMM-530: Fixed
pmm-adminto support special characters in passwords
- Added displaying of original error message in
- Several of the MongoDB RocksDB metrics do not display correctly. This issue will be resolved in the production release.
A live demo of PMM is available at pmmdemo.percona.com.
We welcome your feedback and questions on our PMM forum.
About Percona Monitoring and Management
Percona Monitoring and Management is an open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance. Percona developed it in collaboration with experts in the field of managed database services, support and consulting.
PMM is a free and open-source solution that you can run in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.