Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.1.7.
- New Nagios script pmp-check-mongo.py for MongoDB.
- Added MySQL socket and flag options to Cacti PHP script.
- Added disk volume check on “Mounted on” in addition to “Filesystem” to Cacti PHP script to allow monitoring of tmpfs mounts.
- Allow delayed slave to have SQL thread stopped on pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay check.
- Fix for –unconfigured flag of pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay.
- Fix for max_duration check of pmp-check-mysql-innodb when system and MySQL timezones mismatch.
- Fix rare nrpe broken pipe error on pmp-check-unix-memory check.
- Updated package spec files.
A new tarball is available from downloads area or in packages from our software repositories. The plugins are fully supported for customers with a Percona Support contract and free installation services are provided as part of some contracts. You can find links to the documentation, forums and more at the project homepage.
About Percona Monitoring Plugins
Percona Monitoring Plugins are monitoring and graphing components designed to integrate seamlessly with widely deployed solutions such as Nagios, Cacti and Zabbix.