Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.32-25.17 is now availableHrvoje Matijakovic
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.32-25.17 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.32-78.1
- Galera Replication library 3.17
- Codership wsrep API version 25
DONORnode getting stuck in
Joinedstate after successful SST. Bugs fixed #1608680 and #1611728.
- Removed protection against repeated calls of
wsrep->pause()on the same node to allow parallel RSU operation.
- Fixed error when running
SHOW STATUSduring group state update.
- Setting the
OFFdidn’t restore the original user set value.
- Corrected the return code of
sst_flush_tables()function to return a non-negative error code and thus pass assertion.
- Using Percona XtraBackup as the SST method now requires Percona XtraBackup 2.3.5 or later.
- Fixed memory leak and stale pointer due to stats not freeing when toggling the
- Fixed failure of
- Improved rollback process to ensure that when a transaction is rolled back, any statements open by the transaction are also rolled back.
- Fixed failure of symmetric encryption during SST.
- Performing an SST would display the encryption key in the logs. It’s recommended to use
- Node transitioning to non-primary state with active
ALTER TABLEcould result in a crash.
- Fixed setting of
-1on clean shutdown.
- Fixed failure of asynchronous TOI actions (like
DROP) for non-primary nodes.
- Removed the unused
- Added support of defaults-group-suffix for SST scripts.
- Other low-level fixes and improvements for better stability.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!