On behalf of the Percona Live Conference Committee, I am excited to announce the sneak peek schedule for the Percona Live Europe Amsterdam 2016 talks!
Percona Live Europe will feature a variety of formal tracks and sessions related to MySQL, MongoDB and ODBMS from members of the open source community. With many slots to fill, there will be no shortage of great content this year. Though we won’t finalize the entire conference schedule until mid-July, this preview list of talks is sure to whet your appetite! So without further ado, here is the SNEAK PEEK SCHEDULE!
- Continuous MySQL Backup Validation at Facebook, Divij Rajkumar (Facebook)
- MySQL Query Performance Tuning: A 12 Step Program, Janis Griffin (Solarwinds)
- MySQL GTID Implementation, Maintenance, and Best Practices, Brian Cain (DropBox), Gillian Gunson (GitHub), Mark Filipi (SurveyMonkey)
- Database Reliability Engineering: How database engineers fit in a world of devops, Laine Campbell
- Design Patterns for MongoDB, Nik Vyzas (Percona), Christos Soulios (Pythian)
- Performance and Efficiency with MyRocks and MongoRocks, Mark Callaghan (Facebook)
- Less passwords, more security: Mass Administration of MariaDB Servers with Socket Authentication, Otto Kekäläinen (MariaDB Foundation)
Want to Present at Percona Live Europe Amsterdam?
We are still looking for people to give talks! The committee has begun their work rating talks, but there is still time to submit. We are looking for a range of interesting talks and subjects around MySQL, MongoDB, and ODBMS. Some topics of interest include:
- Database Virtualization
- Integration or coexistence between SQL and NoSQL
- Automating service life-cycle
- Load balancing
- Cluster control
- Multiple Data Store Technologies and Management Solutions
But hurry, the call for papers closes July 18th! If selected, you get a free pass, and the chance to dazzle your open source community peers. Apply now!
Become a Percona Live Europe Amsterdam Sponsor
Sponsor the Percona Live Europe Amsterdam conference. There are still sponsorship opportunities at Percona Live Europe. Being a sponsor allows you to demonstrate thought leadership, promote brand awareness and support the open source community. Need a reason? Here are ten reasons to become a sponsor. Sponsor the Percona Live Europe now.