Percona Live is moving from London to Amsterdam this year and the event is also expanding to three full days. Percona Live Europe 2015, September 21-23, will be at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. The call for speakers and Super Saver registration are now open. Hurry though because the deadline for submitting a speaking proposal is June 21st and Super Saver registration ends July 5th!
This year’s conference will feature one day of tutorials and two days of keynote talks and breakout sessions related to MySQL, NoSQL and Data in the Cloud. You’ll get briefed on the hottest topics, learn about operating a high-performing deployment and hear from top-industry leaders describe the future of the ecosystem – encompassing MySQL, MariaDB, Percona Server, MongoDB (and more). Attendees include DBAs, sysadmins, developers, architects, CTOs, CEOs, and vendors from around the world.
Have something to say? Why not lead a breakout session or a tutorial?
Breakout sessions are 50 minutes including a Q&A. Tutorial sessions focus on an immediate and practical application of in-depth MySQL and NoSQL knowledge. Tutorial speakers should assume that attendees will have laptops to work through detailed and potentially hands-on presentations. Tutorials are typically three hours long including a Q&A, however, if you have content for a full day, submissions for 6-hour-long tutorials are also being accepted. If your tutorial or breakout session is approved, you’ll receive a complimentary full-conference pass.
Huge thanks to our Conference Committee!
There would be no Percona Live without the hard work of our conference committees. Meet this year’s Percona Live Europe 2015 Conference Committee – a dedicated group of experts in MySQL, NoSQL and Data in the Cloud:
- Erik Beebe – Founder and CTO, ObjectRocket
- Luis Motta Campos – Database Administrator, ebay Classifieds Group
- Colin Charles – Chief Evangelist, MariaDB
- César Trigo Esteban – Development Director, Gigigo
- Kenny Gorman – Chief Technologist; Data. Office of the CTO, Rackspace
- Amrith Kumar – Founder and CTO, Tesora
- Giuseppe Maxia – Quality Assurance Architect, VMWare
- Shlomi Noach – Senior Systems Engineer, Booking.com
- Konstantin Osipov – Engineering Manager, Mail.Ru
- Morgan Tocker – MySQL Community Manager, Oracle
- Art van Scheppingen – Head of Database Engineering, Spil Games
- Charity Majors- Production Engineering Manager, Facebook
- Peter Zaitsev – Co-founder and CEO, Percona
Sponsorship opportunities for Percona Live Europe 2015 are now available. Sponsors become part of a dynamic and fast-growing ecosystem and interact with hundreds of DBAs, sysadmins, developers, CTOs, CEOs, business managers, technology evangelists, solution vendors, and entrepreneurs who typically attend the event. This year’s conference will feature expanded accommodations and turnkey kiosks.
Planning to attend?
Super Saver registration discounts for Percona Live Europe 2015 are available through July 5th (at 11:30 p.m. CEST). Visit the Percona Live Europe 2015 website for more information about the conference. Interested community members can also register to receive email updates about Percona Live Europe 2015.
Percona has also negotiated a special hotel rate at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. If you book your hotel before July 6th your delicious breakfast is included.
I hope to see you in Amsterdam!