High availability using MySQL in the cloudMichael Coburn
Next Wednesday (June 10) I’ll be co-presenting a webinar on using MySQL in the cloud for High Availability (HA). Joining me will be 451 Research analyst Jason Stamper and together we’ll talk about the realities of HA using MySQL in the cloud and how vendors are responding to changing application requirements with new developments that can enhance your deployment.
We’ll also present a comparison of available solutions along with key best practices you can follow for successfully attaining HA in the cloud with MySQL. The webinar is scheduled for June 10 at 10 a.m. Pacific. Register here.
Together we’ll cover:
- What do HA MySQL deployments in the cloud look like today?
- What are the developing requirements of applications based on future growth and scalability needs?
- How are key vendors responding to these needs with new features and solution offerings, including those from OpenStack, Amazon, and others?
- A high level, more technical comparison of the solutions
- Keys to a successful HA MySQL deployment, including scaling from a single-node application to a cluster of MySQL instances
At the end of this webinar, you will have a good understanding of the options available for High Availability using MySQL in the cloud and how your current HA MySQL deployment in the cloud compares. You’ll also learn the tradeoffs you face depending on your HA solution and be able to identify which vendors and technologies are best suited for your needs.
This webinar, as usual, is free. Register now to reserve your spot and I hope to see you next Wednesday!