Announcing Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.29-23.7.1Hrvoje Matijakovic
- In some cases when node is recovered variable
threads_runningwould become huge. Bug fixed #1040108 (Teemu Ollakka).
wsrep_defaults_filewould be set up to the value in the last configuration file read. Bug fixed by keeping the value found in the top configuration file. Bug fixed #1079892 (Alex Yurchenko).
wsrep_node_namewas initialized before the
glob_hostname, which lead to empty value for
wsrep_node_nameif it wasn’t set explicitly. Bug fixed #1081389 (Alex Yurchenko).
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCKwhen slave applier needed to abort transaction that is on the way, caused the deadlock situation. Resolved by grabbing Global Read Lock before pausing wsrep provider. Bug fixed #1083162 (Teemu Ollakka).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster would crash when processing a delete for a table with foreign key constraint. Bug fixed #1078346 (Seppo Jaakola).
- When variable
innodb_support_xawas set to 0, wsrep position wasn’t stored into the InnoDB tablespace. Bug fixed #1084199 (Teemu Ollakka).
- Using XtraBackup for State Snapshot Transfer would fail due to mktemp error. Bug fixed #1080829 (Alex Yurchenko).
- XtraBackup donor would run XtraBackup indefinitely if the xtrabackup
--tmpdirwas on tmpfs. Bug fixed #1086978 (Alex Yurchenko).
- In some cases non-uniform foreign key reference could cause a slave crash. Fixed by using primary key of the child table when appending exclusive key for cascading delete operation. Bug fixed #1089490 (Seppo Jaakola).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster would crash when
binlog_formatwas set to
STATEMENT. This was fixed by introducing the warning message. Bug fixed #1088400 (Seppo Jaakola).
- An explicitly set
“SHOW STATUS LIKE 'wsrep_incoming_addresses';”return the address without the port number. Bug fixed #1082406 (Alex Yurchenko).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster would crash if the node’s own address would be specified in the
wsrep_cluster_addressvariable. Bug fixed #1099413 (Alexey Yurchenko).
- When installing from yum repository,
Percona-XtraDB-Cluster-clientwould conflict with
mysql-serverpackages. Bug fixed #1087506 (Ignacio Nin).
Based on Percona Server 5.5.29-29.4 including all the bug fixes in it, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.29-23.7.1 is now the current stable release. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free.
We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report them to our bug tracking system.