After some pause we are going to announce bunch of patches we made and ported for last period.
Ported patches (ported from Google V2 patch):
– innodb_fsync_source.patch – Show information about callers of fsync, more info
– innodb_io_tune.patch – Port of two patches InnodbIOTune and InnodbAsync, more info
– innodb_extra_status.patch – Show more information about InnoDB internals in SHOW STATUS, more
Our patches (thanks Yasufumi!)
– innodb_check_defrag.patch, Show how sequential was execution of query, more
– innodb_io_patches.patch. This patch actually is more or less equal to innodb_io_tune.patch, but adds one important feature – adaptive flush process, so InnoDB does not get stuck during flushing process, more
– innodb_io_pattern.patch. The patch shows IO accesses to InnoDB tablespaces, more
– innodb_show_hashed_memory.patch. This adds more information into SHOW INNODB STATUS about internal InnoDB memory allocations, more
– microsec_process.patch – adds new table INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PROCESSLIST with information of time of query execution in milliseconds, more
We are preparing our binaries for RedHat / CentOS which will include some subset of patches, and also I think OurDelta will make builds available for wide range of platform.
Categories: Percona Software