Percona Toolkit for MySQL
Percona Toolkit for MySQL® is a collection of advanced open source command-line tools, developed and used by the Percona technical staff, that are engineered to perform a variety of MySQL and system tasks that are too difficult or complex to perform manually. Percona Toolkit supports Percona Server, MySQL® and MariaDB® and works best with Percona Server and other Percona products.
“Percona Toolkit allows our large, transaction-based customers to make regular schema changes as their business evolves without interrupting their 24X7 operations.”
Tools for MySQL are a vital part of any deployment.
Percona Toolkit provides:
- Increased productivity for DBAs and developers
- Lower training costs with faster onboarding for DBAs
- Reduced operational complexity
- Customizable tools for specific use cases
With over 4,000 tests and several years of deployment, Percona Toolkit enables you to:
- Verify MySQL replication integrity by checking master and replica data consistency
- Efficiently archive rows
- Find duplicate indexes
- Summarize MySQL servers
- Analyze queries from logs and tcpdump
- Collect vital system information when problems occur
- And much, much more!
How Percona Can Help
Percona Consulting can assess your current deployment and help you understand how to use Percona Toolkit to ensure optimal performance. Percona Support can help you use Percona Toolkit and ensure your deployment runs as expected and help you in a crisis. If you lack the resources to manage your deployment, our Managed Services team can take over the full operation of your servers. To discuss how Percona can help you make your deployment a success, please call us at +1-888-316-9775 (USA), +44-208-133-0309 (Europe), or have us contact you.