Learn how to monitor PostgreSQL using Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) so that you can:
* gain greater visibility of performance and bottlenecks PostgreSQL
* Consolidate your PostgreSQL servers into the same monitoring platform you already use for MySQL and MongoDB
* Respond more quickly and efficiently in Severity 1 issues
We'll show how using PMM's native support for PostgreSQL that you can have PostgreSQL integrated in only minutes!
* Avinash Vallarapu (Avi) is currently working for Percona as a PostgreSQL Support Tech Lead. Before joining Percona, he worked for OpenSCG for 2.2 years as a Database Architect and for Dell as a Tech Lead for 9.8 Years. He has a vast experience in technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB. He is an avid Python and Golang developer. He has co-authored a book on PostgreSQL : Beginning PostgreSQL on Cloud and another book on MySQL is in progress.
* He spoke at various PostgreSQL Conferences in the past including -
* PGCONF India - 2017 - Bengaluru, India.
* PGCON 2018 - Ottawa, Canada.
* Percona Live - PostgreSQL Track (2018) - Frankfurt, Germany.
* PGCONF India - 2019 - Bengaluru, India.
* His areas of expertise are PostgreSQL Training, Consulting and Migrations.