If you believe that your work has been made available by means of this site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately notify Percona’s copyright agent, designated below, by means of a notice that includes the following information:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed;
- (c) a description of the allegedly infringing material that is to be removed or disabled and the location of such material on the Site;
- (d) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right allegedly is infringed.
To file a counter notification with us, please provide the following information to Percona’s copyright agent, designated below:
- (a) a description of the material that Percona has removed or to which Percona has disabled access;
- (b) your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Baltimore County, Maryland, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person;
- (c) the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."; and
- (d) your electronic or physical signature.
Notices of infringement and counter notifications should be sent to Compliance Manager, Copyright Agent for Percona:
- Compliance Manager, Percona LLC, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.