Percona Live ONLINE will be held virtually from May 12-13, 2021 and we’re excited to announce the call for papers for the conference is now open!
- The conference will be held online from May 12-13, 2021
- Call for papers open now
- The deadline for submissions is March 14, 2021.
- Seeking submissions for lightning talks, 30-minute talks, 60-minute talks, and panel discussion ideas
- Submit here: cfp.percona.com
Percona Live will be Online again in 2021, but we are still offering the same great thought-leadership and discussions – and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
Who is Percona Live Online for?
- Community Members passionate about open source databases and their related projects
- Platform providers that make open source databases and related projects easier to use
- Thought leaders who want to shape the future of open source databases and their related projects
- Companies and engineers that build open source database products
- People curious about open source databases and how they can transform the way they achieve their goals
The conference is technology agnostic: whether SQL, NoSQL, on-premise, cloud-based, or hybrid solutions, we want to hear about your knowledge, experience, and usage stories related to open source databases.
We welcome submissions on all levels from Intermediate right through to advanced for those hardcore database users!
We welcome talks in the following operational themes:
- Application Development
- Cloud Strategies
- Cost Reduction
- Data Retention
- Disaster Recovery
- High Availability
- Licensing & Legal
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Performance At Scale
- Security & Compliance
- Cool New Technologies
- Trends in Open Source
Feel free to submit other cool and interesting open source topics as well!
We have heard from the community that it is very interested in the following topics as well:
- Examples and experiences of Kubernetes managing database deployments in production
- How to’s on Terraform, Kubernetes, and Vitess for managing large scale database deployments
- Talks on architecting schemas and database architecture for microservice deployments
- Talks on optimizing AWS RDS, Azure Database, or Google SQL deployments
- Talks on tuning, optimization, and troubleshooting are always a big hit
- Several people have also asked for deep code-level technical details on the internals of PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
We also are looking to help new speakers who may be worried about giving their first talk or are unsure if their topic is good enough. Keep an eye out for more details or email The HOSS at email@example.com for more information.
Submitting your Talk
Head to cfp.percona.com and submit your abstract to present at Percona Live ONLINE.
Submissions are due by March 14, 2021. All sessions for the conference will be pre-recorded and speakers will be featured for live Q&A after the session. Pre-recorded sessions will be required no later than April 11, 2021. More details will be shared with accepted speakers and submissions.
Help us spread the word and be part of the biggest Open Source Database Conference!