Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring your database performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, and PostgreSQL® servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
In this release, we are introducing the following PMM enhancements:
- Securely share Dashboards with Percona – let Percona engineers see what you see!
- Improved navigation – Now PMM remembers which host and service, and applies these as filters when navigating to Query Analytics
Securely share Dashboards with Percona
A dashboard snapshot is a way to securely share what you’re seeing, with Percona. When created, we strip sensitive data like queries (metrics, template variables, and annotations) along with panel links. The shared dashboard will only be available for Percona engineers to view as it will be protected by Percona’s two-factor authentication system. The content on the dashboard will assist Percona engineers in troubleshooting your case.
Now when you transition from looking at metrics into Query Analytics, PMM will remember the host and service, and automatically apply these as filters:
- PMM-4758: Remove Inventory rows from dashboards
events_statements_summary_by_digestdue to data types conversion
- PMM-4755: Fixed a typo in the InnoDB AHI Miss Ratio formula
- PMM-4749: Navigation from Dashboards to QAN when some Node or Service was selected now applies filtering by them in QAN
- PMM-4742: General information links were updated to go to PMM 2 related pages
- PMM-4739: Remove request instances list
- PMM-4734: A fix was made for the collecting
node_nameformula at MySQL Replication Summary dashboard
- PMM-4729: Fixes were made for formulas on MySQL Instances Overview
- PMM-4726: Links to services in MongoDB singlestats didn’t show Node name
machine_idcould contain trailing
- PMM-4640: It was not possible to add MongoDB remotely if password contained a
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any Percona Monitoring and Management bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.