The Call for Papers for Percona Live Europe 2019 is now open! This year’s conference will be held September 30 – October 2, 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Percona Live is the one conference for the entire open source database community, especially for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and MariaDB. The theme of the 2019 conference is “Any Open Source Database, Any Platform, Any Time.”
Revised deadline – you have another week to Monday July 22!!
Percona invites you to submit your speaking proposal for breakouts, tutorials, or lightning talks at any level of expertise, from beginner to expert.
- Breakout Session – 50-minute talk (including Q&A).
- Tutorial Session – In-depth training 3 or 6 hours long (including Q&A).
- Lightning Talk – 10-minute talk on one key point.
Percona Live Europe will be organized around these six tracks:
- Performance & Scalability
- Public, Private, & Hybrid Clouds & Everything In Between
- Building Large, Scalable, & Secure DB Deployments
- Hot Topics, New Features, & Trends You Should Know About
- Monitor, Manage, & Maintain Databases At Scale
- How to Reduce Costs & Complexity with Open Source DBs
Talks should fall under one or more of these tracks and deal with topics such as using, deploying, or managing MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, or any other open source database. Additional topics of particular interest include monitoring, automation, migration, security, compliance, and Kubernetes.
The Call for Papers is open from June 25 – July 22, 2019. To propose a talk visit https://www.percona.com/cfp. Our full agenda will be announced in August at https://www.percona.com/live/amsterdam19. All speakers will receive a free full conference pass (except Lightning talks).