We are excited to announce that the sneak peek schedule for the Percona Live 2017 Open Source Database Conference is up! The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2017 is April 24th – 27th, at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara & The Santa Clara Convention Center.
The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2017 is the premier event for the rich and diverse MySQL, MongoDB and open source database ecosystems. This conference provides an opportunity to network with peers and technology professionals by bringing together accomplished DBA’s, system architects and developers from around the world to share their knowledge and experience.
Below are some of our top picks for MySQL, MongoDB and open source database sessions:
- Percona XtraDB Cluster Tutorial
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster & Group Replication in a Nutshell: Hands-On Tutorial (New GA Release)
- MySQL document store: SQL and NoSQL united
- How to Analyze and Tune MySQL Queries for Better Performance
- MongoDB Operations and Troubleshooting
- MongoDB – Sharded Cluster Tutorial
- MyRocks Deep Dive
- ProxySQL Tutorial
- Efficient CRUD Queries in MongoDB
- MongoDB Shell a Primer
- Mongo Index Types, How, When and Where Should They be Used?
- MySQL 8.0: What is New in the Optimizer?
- Practical orchestrator
- MySQL 8.0: Major new feature
- Reducing Risk Before Upgrading MySQL
- gh-ost: triggerless, painless, trusted online schema migrations
- How Sitecore Depends on MongoDB for Scalability and Performance, and What It Can Teach You
- MongoDB 3.4: Whats New and Changed
- Adapting the MongoDB Ruby Driver for Increased Resiliency
- Comparing MongoRocks, WiredTiger and MMAPv1 for Performance and Efficiency
- What is Apache Kafka? How It’s Similar to the Databases You Know and Love, and How It’s not.
- ClickHouse: High-Performance Distributed DBMS for Analytics
Early Bird Discounts
Just a reminder to everyone out there: our Early Bird discount rate for the Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2017 is only available ‘til January 8, 2017, 11:30 pm PST! This rate gets you all the excellent and amazing opportunities that Percona Live offers, at a very reasonable price!
Sponsor Percona Live
Become a conference sponsor! We have sponsorship opportunities available for this annual MySQL, MongoDB and open source database event. Sponsors become a part of a dynamic and growing ecosystem and interact with hundreds of DBAs, sysadmins, developers, CTOs, CEOs, business managers, technology evangelists, solutions vendors, and entrepreneurs who attend the event.