Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.1.5.
- Added more DB instance classes to pmp-check-aws-rds.py (issue 1398911)
- Added configurable query period and average time to pmp-check-aws-rds.py (issue 1436943)
- Added region support to pmp-check-aws-rds.py (issue 1442980)
- Added an option to alert when server is not configured as replica to pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay (issue 1357017)
- Added an option to specify master connection to monitor MariaDB multi-source replication
- Improved usage of lock-free SHOW SLAVE STATUS query (issue 1380690)
- Fixed reporting of slave lag in ss_get_mysql_stats.php (issue 1389769)
We have also moved the code to Github https://github.com/percona/percona-monitoring-plugins but the bug tracker is still on Launchpad https://bugs.launchpad.net/percona-monitoring-plugins.
A new tarball is available from downloads area or in packages from our software repositories. The plugins are fully supported for customers with a Percona Support contract and free installation services are provided as part of some contracts. In addition as part of Percona’s Remote DBA installation and setup of these tools are included with our services. You can find links to the documentation, forums and more at the project homepage.
About Percona Monitoring Plugins
Percona Monitoring Plugins are high-quality components to add enterprise-grade MySQL monitoring and graphing capabilities to your existing in-house, on-premises monitoring solutions. The components are designed to integrate seamlessly with widely deployed solutions such as Nagios, Cacti and Zabbix.