XtraDB storage engine release 1.0.3-6
Today we are pleased to announce release 6 of XtraDB – the result of 2 months hard work.
The release includes following new features:
- MySQL 5.1.36 as a base release
- New patch
- Experimental adaptive checkpoint method estimate
- innodb_stats – the implementation of the fix forMySQL Bug#30423
- expand-import Support of import InnoDB / XtraDB tables from another server
- split-bufpool-mutex-3 New patch to split buffer pool mutex
- g-style-io-thread Google’s fixes to InnoDB IO threads
- dict-size-limit Limit of internal data dictionary
The builds for RedHat4,5 and Debian are located on https://www.percona.com/mysql/xtradb/5.1.36-6/
The latest source code of XtraDB, including development branch you can find on LaunchPAD.
Please report any bugs found on Bugs in Percona XtraDB Storage Engine for MySQL.
For general questions use our Pecona-discussions group, and for development question Percona-dev group.
For support, commercial and sponsorship inquiries contact Percona
MySQL Storage Engine, Release, Storage Engine, XtraDB