Join Rick Vasquez, Percona Technical Expert, as he discusses the pros and cons of moving your database to the cloud.
Flexibility, performance, and cost management are three things that make cloud database environments an easy choice for many businesses. If you are thinking of moving your database to the cloud you need to know the issues you might encounter, and how you can make the most of your DBaaS cloud configuration.
Our latest webinar looks into a number of key issues and questions, including:
* The real Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) when moving your database to the cloud.
* If performance is a critical factor in your application, how do you achieve the same or better performance in your chosen cloud?
* The “hidden costs” of running your database in the cloud.
* Why do companies choose open source and cloud software? The pros and cons of this decision.
* The case for cloud support (why “fully managed” isn’t always as fully managed as claimed).
* Should you consider a multi-cloud strategy?
* Business continuity planning in the cloud – what if your provider has an outage?
Please join Rick Vasquez, Percona Technical Expert, on Thursday, March 18, 2021, at 1:00 PM EST for his webinar “Moving Your Database to the Cloud – Top 3 Things to Consider“.
If you can’t attend, sign up anyway, and we’ll send you the slides and recording afterward.