Update: Unfortunately, the Coronavirus pandemic has left Percona with no option but to postpone Percona University India, both in Noida and Bengaluru. Percona appreciates all the efforts by speakers, sponsors, and registrants in preparing for Percona University India. We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Percona hopes to reschedule future event dates once the current crisis has passed. For any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
Experience a full day of deep-dive technical sessions as well as meet database experts and a community of open source database users, developers, and technologists at Percona University India!
Percona University is a series of free, Percona-hosted events focused on open source databases and related technologies. Since 2013, we have held these events in cities across the world to educate professionals and gather the community together.
In March 2020, we will be holding two Percona University events in India. The first will be in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and the second will be in Bengaluru, the center of India’s high-tech industry.
March 26 from 10 am to 5 pm
Noida, Radisson Blu MBD Hotel
Percona University Noida – 26 March 2020
March 28 from 10 am to 5 pm
Bengaluru, Novotel Bengaluru
Percona University Bengaluru – 28 March 2020
- Open-source databases, with a focus on, but not limited to MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB
- Database monitoring
- Databases in the cloud
- Kubernetes for databases
Percona founder and CEO Peter Zaitsev headlines the agenda with three talks:
- The Percona Philosophy on Databases and Open Source
- MySQL Optimization with Percona Monitoring and Management
- Introduction to Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL
In addition, key Percona engineers will also present talks:
- MySQL on Kubernetes with ProxySQL
- MongoDB Sharded Cluster: How to Design your Topology
- MySQL High Availability using Percona XtraDB Cluster & ProxySQL
- Showcase Percona Kubernetes Operator for Percona XtraDB Cluster and CLI Tools
- Keeping Enterprise-Grade MongoDB Free
More speakers and talks will be added to the agenda by March 15. We run a fast-paced event, and most talks will be 25 minutes. Networking refreshment breaks, an optional dinner, and a raffle are also available.
Free registration, agendas, and detailed information is available on each event page.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org