Percona Monitoring and Management 1.8.1 Is Now AvailableBorys Belinsky
Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.8.1. PMM (Percona Monitoring and Management) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
This release contains bug fixes only and supersedes Percona Monitoring and Management 1.8.0.
- PMM-854: In some cases, databases and tables could be detected incorrectly
- PMM-1745: For some queries, Query Abstract showed incorrect database name in QAN.
- PMM-1928: In some cases, Query Analytics added a wrong schema
- PMM-2014: Query Analytics could incorrectly include a schema from another server
- PMM-2082: The PMM Query Analytics Settings dashboard had minor user interface problems.
- PMM-2122: The time selector in Query Analytics showed time in the local timezone while time values in the Query Abstract: were in the UTC format.
- PMM-2127: There was a typo in the QAN interface when there was no data
- PMM-2129: In some cases, QAN could show an incorrect fingerprint if the query contained no table.
- PMM-2171: The JSON section in Query Analytics was displayed incorrectly
- PMM-2172: The CPU Usage metrics was not consistent in the System Summary dashboard
- PMM-2173: Summary values were inconsistent
- PMM-2174: Amazon Aurora nodes were not shown in the System Overview dashboard
- PMM-2176: Lengthy queries were not displayed correctly in Query Analytics.
- PMM-2177: The Incorrect Table name error appeared on the first load of Query Analytics.
- PMM-2184: When port forwarding was used with Docker, the permanent redirects would break