Percona Software for MySQL
Percona is committed to producing open-source software for Percona Server, MySQL®, and MariaDB® users. We offer a range of our own MySQL software solutions, and also participate actively in many non-Percona software projects. All of our software is open source and free of charge.
Percona Software Projects
The following software is the sole creation of Percona:
- Percona Server with XtraDB is our database server, with high performance and scalability, including the Percona XtraDB high-performance storage engine based on InnoDB.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster is a new high availability and high scalability solution for MySQL users.
- Percona XtraBackup is the world's only open-source hot backup solution for InnoDB and XtraDB.
- Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools used by Percona support staff to perform a variety of MySQL and system tasks that are too difficult or complex to perform manually.
- Percona Monitoring Plugins are high-quality components to add enterprise-grade MySQL monitoring and graphing to your existing monitoring solutions.
- Percona Data Recovery Tool for InnoDB is a set of tools for recovering data from InnoDB's data files.
- Percona Playback is a tool for replaying the load of one database server to another.
- The tcprstat tool is a TCP response-time analysis tool.
Software Contributed by Percona
The following software is wholly or partially created by Percona employees, but is not strictly owned or controlled by Percona:
- MySQL Cacti Templates is a set of Cacti templates for MySQL servers and other LAMP components
- MySQL Master-Master Replication Manager is a high-availability toolkit
- Percona Replication Manager is an internally developed approach to high-availability similar to MMM but utilizing Pacemaker
- Aspersa is a set of scripts for automating tasks such as diagnosing performance problems
- innotop is a clone of the Unix top utility for MySQL
- check-mysql-all is a set of Nagios checks for MySQL servers
- Instrumentation for PHP is a simple way to add instrumentation to a PHP application
- Shard-Query runs a query in parallel on many MySQL servers
- Flexviews adds flexible materialized views to MySQL