Percona Software for MySQL
Percona is committed to producing open source software for Percona Server, MySQL®, MariaDB®, and MySQL DBaaS users. Our solutions are also commonly adopted by OpenStack users who require high performance and high availability for optimal Cloud operations. We offer our own MySQL software solutions and also participate actively in many non-Percona software projects.
All Percona software is open source and free of charge. New code releases are announced on the Percona Performance Blog along with benchmark results, when available.
Featured Percona Open Source Projects
Software Contributions by Percona Employees
The following software is wholly or partially created by Percona employees, but is not owned or controlled by Percona:
- MySQL Cacti Templates A set of Cacti templates for MySQL servers and other LAMP components
- MySQL Master-Master Replication Manager A high-availability toolkit
- Percona Replication Manager An internally developed approach to high-availability similar to MMM but utilizing Pacemaker
- Aspersa A set of scripts for automating tasks such as diagnosing performance problems
- innotop A clone of the Unix top utility for MySQL
- check-mysql-all A set of Nagios checks for MySQL servers
- Instrumentation for PHP A simple way to add instrumentation to a PHP application
- Shard-Query Runs a query in parallel on many MySQL servers
- Flexviews Adds flexible materialized views to MySQL