Whew! We’ve just about have all the i’s dotted and t’s crossed for the upcoming Percona Live Data Performance Conference in Santa Clara, April 18-21. We’re looking forward to seeing you there. We’re posting this blog to let you know what to expect at Percona Live 2016.
Just to keep you posted on what we’ve got in store at Percona Live 2016, below are some of the highlights that we have planned:
- More talks and speakers than ever before: 180 breakout sessions, 16 tutorials, 10 keynote speakers, and 2 101 crash courses (MySQL and MongoDB). You should find something that appeals to you with our expanded set of conference tracks, including:
- Data in the Cloud
- Culture/Case Studies
- Linux Performance
- Tons of great networking opportunities with two huge receptions. And back by popular demand, we will again host the Percona Game Night after the networking reception on Wednesday night (4/20). It was the hit of the conference last year. This year, we’re expanding and adding in even more hardcore games to last year’s favorites (like the “meltdown!”).
- Lots of fun social engagements, like the Birds of a Feather sessions on Monday night. These will be followed by the community dinner at Pedros. Please register here if you plan on attending the dinner.
- A conference mobile app! This year, have the entire agenda in the palm of your hands! Download link for the Percona Live Data Performance Conference app coming soon!
- Fun photographer Julian Cash will once again be at the conference to take unique and exciting pictures. This year he has something slightly different up his sleeve – prepare to be impressed!
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Percona Live 2016 and participating with you in all the amazing activities. If you haven’t yet, register here for the Percona Live Data Performance Conference.