Dimitri KRAVTCHUK (MySQL/Oracle) delivers the talk, "", on DAY 1 of the Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2019, 5/29, at Austin, TX.
This session will be interesting to everyone looking for the latest news about MySQL 8.0 Performance:
- since MySQL 8.0 we moved to "continuous release" model
- so with every update, many new improvements are delivered
- but how does it also improve MySQL 8.0 Performance ? ;-)
- the latest benchmark results obtained with MySQL 8.0 will be in the center of the talk
- because every benchmark workload for MySQL is a "problem to resolve"
- and each resolved problem is a potential gain in your production!
- many important internal design changes are coming with MySQL 8.0
- how to bring them all in action most efficiently?
- what kind of trade-offs to expect, what is already good, and what is "not yet"?
- how well MySQL 8.0 is able to use the latest HW?
- could you really speed-up your IO by deploying your data on the latest flash storage?
- these and many other questions are answered during this talk + proven by benchmark results..
- and as usual, some surprises to expect ;-))
Optimize and Troubleshoot MySQL using PMM
Kubernetes: The Path to Open Source DBaaS
Using PMM to Identify and Troubleshoot Problematic MySQL Queries
How to Maximize the Benefits of Using Open Source MongoDB with Percona Distribution for MongoDB
Google Cloud Platform: MySQL at Scale with Reliable HA