Colin will discuss the changes, growth and trends impacting software producers and enterprises using open source.
Key topics will include:
- How has the Software Supply Chain landscape changed over the last year?
- Are organizations more or less aware of the OSS they’re using?
- What are the impacts of broader OSS adoption?
- Lessons learned from this year’s OSS vulnerabilities
- What organizations can do to improve their processes in/around OSS usage?
- Companies open sourcing their own code
MongoDB Atlas vs Managed Community Edition
Converting MongoDB to Percona Server for MongoDB
Moving MongoDB to the Cloud: Strategies and Points To Consider
Google Cloud Platform: MySQL at Scale with Reliable HA
Analytical Queries in MySQL - PLO October 2020
How to Avoid Pitfalls in Schema Upgrade with Percona XtraDB Cluster - PLO October 2020