MySQL Cluster Performance Tuning
Correct tuning of MySQL NDB Cluster can have dramatic impact on performance.
As a distributed shared-nothing system, it is quite sensitive to tuning of communication buffers, or correct partitioning of the schema.
In this session we will look at different tuning aspects of MySQL Cluster.
- Application design guidelines
- Schema Optimization
- Index Selection and Tuning
- Query Tuning
- Performance comparison SQL vs NOSQL (memcached etc)
- Impact of Foreign Keys (new feature in 7.3)
- Parameter Tuning Guidelines
We will look closely at the new parameters and status variables of MySQL Cluster 7.3 to determine issues.