Did you know that Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) ships with support for AWS RDS and Aurora out of the box? It does!
In this session we'll discuss:
* How to configure PMM (metrics and queries) against RDS and Aurora using an EC2 instance
* How to configure PMM against CloudWatch metrics
* Configuration parameters for RDS/Aurora/CloudWatch for maximum visibility in PMM
* Interesting components of the Metrics Monitor interface - what are the dashboards, what are the key graphs
* Overview of Query Analytics (QAN) against RDS/Aurora
On the roadmap for Q4 2017 is agent-less monitoring of RDS/Aurora and tighter CloudWatch/Prometheus integration!
Mykola is monitoring lover and has been developing monitoring systems since 2004. He has been working as Release Engineer/Release Manager/DevOps for 10 years and most of his career has focused on automation of release procedures, development of monitoring, update and deployment systems.