This is a hands-on tutorial covers how to set up monitoring for MySQL database servers using the Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) platform.
PMM is an open-source collection of tools for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance. It provides thorough time-based analysis for database servers to ensure that they work as efficiently as possible.
You will learn about:
- MySQL monitoring best practices
- Metrics and time series
- Data collection, management and visualization tools
- Monitoring deployment
- How to use graphs to spot performance issues
- Query analytics
- Trending and capacity planning
- How to monitor HA
Please bring a laptop with the Virtualbox application.
Learn how to monitor PostgreSQL using PMM (Percona Monitoring and Management) so that you can:
* gain greater visibility of performance and bottlenecks PostgreSQL
* Consolidate your PostgreSQL servers into the same monitoring platform you already use for MySQL and MongoDB
* Respond more quickly and efficiently in Severity 1 issues
We'll show how using PMM's External Exporters functionality that you can have PostgreSQL integrated in only minutes!
Would you like to monitor your MySQL and MongoDB instances but don't know where to start? Come to this talk where we will explain what is PMM (Percona Monitoring and Management) and how it will bring improved visibility of your database environment!