Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL 13 Documentation¶
Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL is a collection of tools to assist you in managing your PostgreSQL database system: it installs PostgreSQL and complements it by a selection of extensions that enable solving essential practical tasks efficiently:
- pg_repack rebuilds PostgreSQL database objects
- pgaudit provides detailed session or object audit logging via the standard PostgreSQL logging facility
- pgBackRest is a backup and restore solution for PostgreSQL
- Patroni is an HA solution for PostgreSQL.
- pg_stat_monitor (Tech Preview Feature ) collects and aggregates statistics for PostgreSQL and provides histogram information.
- A collection of additional PostgreSQL contrib extensions
Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL is also shipped with the libpq library. It contains “a set of library functions that allow client programs to pass queries to the PostgreSQL backend server and to receive the results of these queries.” 
Installation and Upgrade¶
Uninstall Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL¶
|||Tech Preview Features are not yet ready for enterprise use and are not included in support via SLA (Service License Agreement). They are included in this release so that users can provide feedback prior to the full release of the feature in a future GA (General Availability) release (or removal of the feature if it is deemed not useful). This functionality can change (APIs, CLIs, etc.) from tech preview to GA.|