Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.29-31.43¶
|Date:||May 8, 2020|
|Installation:||Installing Percona XtraDB Cluster|
- PXC-3002: The PXC mysql-systemd parameter service_startup_timeout terminates any startup process after a configurable time. Added a “Disable” option to the service_startup_timeout for workloads which require more time.
- PXC-2259: Updated the “Index of files created by PXC” document with additional file names and descriptions.
- PXC-2197: Modified the SST Documentation to Include Package Dependencies for Percona XtraBackup (PXB).
- PXC-2602: Added the ability to configure xbstream options with wsrep_sst_xtrabackup.
- PXC-2954: DDL to add FK on one node fails but completes on other nodes causing inconsistency
- PXC-2705: Executing parallel LOAD DATA queries against the same table and same source data and the number of rows is greater then 10k, the cluster consistency was broken.
- PXC-2683: An issue may occur if a user set innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog=1. The variable is deprecated. The processing for the variable was removed.
- PXC-3202: In CentOS 8, the POSTUN scriptlet in an rpm package would expand into an “empty string” and caused an error.
- PXC-3190: Added to the execution of Cleanup functions to remove CREATE USER from SHOW PROCESSLIST.
- PXC-3076: Modified the Galera SConstruct file to remove python3 components.
- PXC-2969: Modified the “Load balancing with Proxy-SQL” documentation to include the Criteria for Use.
- PXC-2904: Ensured the “Percona-XtraDB-Cluster-57” yum package installed the required xtrabackup version.
- PXC-2958: Modified the User Documentation to include wsrep_certification_rules and the cert.optimistic_pa option.
- PXC-2912: Modified the netcat Configuration to Include the -N option, which is required by more recent versions of netcat. The option allows the shutdown of the network socket after the input EOF.
- PXC-2974: Modified Percona XtraDB Cluster (PXC) Dockerfile to Integrate the Galera WSREP recovery process.
- PS-6979: Modify the processing to call clean up functions to remove CREATE USER statement from the processlist after the statement has completed (Upstream #99200)
- PXC-2684: Modified error handling to prevent deadlock when stored procedure was aborted.