Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.22-29.26¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.22-29.26 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.7.22
- Galera Replication library 3.23
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.7.21
The following variables are deprecated starting from this release:
As long as the use of
binlog_format=ROW is enforced in 5.7,
wsrep_forced_binlog_format variable is much less significant.
The same is related to
xtrabackup is now the recommended
- PXC-907: New variable
wsrep_RSU_commit_timeoutallows to configure RSU wait for active commit connection timeout (in microseconds).
- PXC-2111: Percona XtraDB Cluster now supports the
keyring_vaultplugin, which allows to store the master key in a vault server.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.22 depends on Percona XtraBackup 2.4.12 in order to fully support vault plugin functionality.
- PXC-2127: Percona XtraDB Cluster shutdown process hung if
thread_handlingoption was set to
pool-of-threadsdue to a regression in
- PXC-2128: Duplicated auto-increment values were set for the concurrent sessions on cluster reconfiguration due to the erroneous readjustment.
- PXC-2059: Error message about the necessity of the
SUPERprivilege appearing in case of the
CREATE TRIGGERstatements fail due to enabled WSREP was made more clear.
- PXC-2061: Wrong values could be read, depending on timing, when
read causality was enforced with
wsrep_sync_wait=1, because of waiting on the commit monitor to be flushed instead of waiting on the apply monitor.
CREATE TABLE AS SELECTstatement was not replicated in case if result set was empty.
- PXC-2087: Cluster was entering the deadlock state if table had an
unique key and
INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATEstatement was executed.
- PXC-2091: Check for the maximum number of rows, that can be
replicated as a part of a single transaction because of the Galera limit, was
enforced even when replication was disabled with
- PXC-2103: Interruption of the local running transaction in a
COMMITstate by a replicated background transaction while waiting for the binlog backup protection caused the commit fail and, eventually, an assert in Galera.
- PXC-2130: Percona XtraDB Cluster failed to build with Python 3.
- PXC-2142: Replacing Percona Server with Percona XtraDB Cluster on CentOS 7 with the
yum swapcommand produced a broken symlink in place of the
- PXC-2154: rsync SST is now aborted with error message if used on
keyring_vaultplugin configured, because it doesn’t support
keyring_vault. Also Percona doesn’t recommend using rsync-based SST for data-at-rest encryption with keyring.
xtrabackup --copy-backdidn’t read which encryption plugin to use from
plugin-loadsetting of the
- PXB-1540: Meeting a zero sized keyring file, Percona XtraBackup was removing and immediately recreating it, and this could affect external software noticing the file had undergo some manipulations.
Other bugs fixed: PXC-2072 “flush table <table> for export should be blocked with mode=ENFORCING”.