Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.20-29.24¶
Due to new package dependency,
Ubuntu/Debian users should use
apt-get install percona-xtradb-cluster-57 to upgrade.
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.20-29.24 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.7.20-18
- Galera Replication library 3.22
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.7.20
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark is now supported.
- PXC-737: freezing gcache purge was implemented to facilitate node joining through IST, avoiding time consuming SST process.
- PXC-822: a usability improvement was made to timeout error messages, the name of the configuration variable which caused the timeout was added to the message.
- PXC-866: a new variable
wsrep_last_applied, in addition to
wsrep_last_committedone, was introduced to clearly separate last committed and last applied transaction numbers.
- PXC-868: on the Joiner, during SST,
[sst]section can be used to specify temporary SST files storage different from the default
- PXC-889: fixed an issue where a node with an invalid value for
wsrep_providerwas allowed to start up and operate in standalone mode, which could lead to data inconsistency. The node will now abort in this case. Bug fixed #1728774
- PXC-806: fixed an abort caused by an early read of the
query_id, ensuring valid ids are assigned to subsequent transactions.
- PXC-850: ensured that a node, because of data inconsistency, isolates itself before leaving the cluster, thus allowing pending nodes to re-evaluate the quorum. Bug fixed #1704404
wsrep_sst_rsyncscript was overwriting
wsrep_debugconfiguration setting making it not to be taken into account.
- PXC-873: fixed formatting issue in the error message appearing when SST is not possible due to a timeout. Bug fixed #1720094
- PXC-874: PXC acting as async slave reported unhandled transaction errors, namely “Rolling back unfinished transaction”.
- PXC-875: fixed an issue where toggling
wsrep_provideroff and on failed to reset some internal variables and resulted in PXC logging an “Unsupported protocol downgrade” warning. Bug fixed #1379204
- PXC-877: fixed PXC hang caused by an internal deadlock.
- PXC-878: thread failed to mark exit from the InnoDB server concurrency and therefore never got un-register in InnoDB concurrency system.
- PXC-879: fixed a bug where a
LOAD DATAcommand used with GTIDs was executed on one node, but the other nodes would receive less rows than the first one. Bug fixed #1741818
- PXC-880: insert to table without primary key was possible with
insertable view if
pxc_strict_modevariable was set to ENFORCING. Bug fixed #1722493
- PXC-883: fixed
ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINTincorrect operation on slaves by avoiding useless wsrep plugin register for a savepoint rollback. Bug fixed #1700593
- PXC-885: fixed IST hang when
keyring_file_datais set. Bug fixed #1728688
- PXC-887: gcache page files were unnecessarily created due to an error in projecting gcache free size when configured to recover on restart.
- PXC-895: fixed transaction loss after recovery by avoiding interruption of the binlog recovery based on wsrep saved position. Bug fixed :bug:1734113
- PXC-897: fixed empty
gtid_executedvariable after recovering the position of a node with
- PXC-906: fixed certification failure in the case of a node
restarting at the same time when frequent
TRUNCATE TABLEcommands and DML writes occur simultaneously on other nodes. Bug fixed #1737731
- PXC-909: qpress package was turned into a dependency from suggested/recommended one on Debian 9.
- PXC-903 and PXC-910: init.d/systemctl scripts on Debian 9 were updated to avoid starting wsrep-recover if there was no crash, and to fix an infinite loop at mysqladmin ping fail because of nonexistent ping user.
- PXC-915: suppressing DDL/TOI replication in case of
sql_log_binzero value didn’t work when DDL statement was modifying an existing table, resulting in an error.