Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.12-5rc1-26.16¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.12-5rc1-26.16 is based on the following:
- Fixed error messages.
- Fixed the failure of SST via
- Added check for TOI that ensures node readiness to process DDL+DML before starting the execution.
- Removed protection against repeated calls of
wsrep->pause()on the same node to allow parallel RSU operation.
wsrep_row_upd_check_foreign_constraintsto ensure that
fk-reference-tableis open before marking it open.
- Fixed error when running
SHOW STATUSduring group state update.
- Corrected the return code of
sst_flush_tables()function to return a non-negative error code and thus pass assertion.
- Fixed memory leak and stale pointer due to stats not freeing
when toggling the
- Fixed failure of
- Fixed failure of symmetric encryption during SST.
- Added support for sending the keyring when performing encrypted SST. For more information, see Encrypting PXC Traffic.
- Changed the code of
THD_PROC_INFOto reflect what the thread is currently doing.
- Using XtraBackup as the SST method now requires Percona XtraBackup 2.4.4 or later.
- Improved rollback process to ensure that when a transaction is rolled back, any statements open by the transaction are also rolled back.
- Removed the
- Disabled switching of
ONwhen running PXC in cluster mode, as it conflicts with existing multi-master commit ordering resolution algorithm in Galera.
- Changed the default
- Other low-level fixes and improvements for better stability.