Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.41-28.28¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.41-28.28 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.41
- Codership WSREP API release 5.6.41
- Codership Galera library 3.24
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-1017: Memcached API is now disabled if node is acting as a cluster node, because InnoDB Memcached access is not replicated by Galera.
- PXC-2164: SST script compatibility with SELinux was improved by forcing it to look for port associated with the said process only.
- PXC-2155: Temporary folders created during SST execution are now deleted on cleanup.
- PXC-2199: TOI replication protocol was fixed to prevent unexpected
GTID generation caused by the
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTSstatement logged by MySQL as a successful one due to its