Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.40-26.25¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.40-26.25 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.40
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.6.39
- Galera Replication library 3.23
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-2128: Duplicated auto-increment values were set for the concurrent sessions on cluster reconfiguration due to the erroneous readjustment.
- PXC-2059: Error message about the necessity of the
SUPERprivilege appearing in case of the
CREATE TRIGGERstatements fail due to enabled WSREP was made more clear.
- PXC-2091: Check for the maximum number of rows, that can be
replicated as a part of a single transaction because of the Galera limit, was
enforced even when replication was disabled with
- PXC-2103: Interruption of the local running transaction in a
COMMITstate by a replicated background transaction while waiting for the binlog backup protection caused the commit fail and, eventually, an assert in Galera.
- PXC-2130: Percona XtraDB Cluster failed to build with Python 3.