Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.38-26.23¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.38-26.23 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.38
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.6.38
- Galera Replication library 3.21
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-889: Fixed an issue where a node with an invalid value for
wsrep_providerwas allowed to start up and operate in standalone mode, which could lead to data inconsistency. The node will now abort in this case. Bug fixed #1728774
- PXC-850: ensured that a node, because of data inconsistency, isolates itself before leaving the cluster, thus allowing pending nodes to re-evaluate the quorum. Bug fixed #1704404
- PXC-875: Fixed an issue where toggling
wsrep_provideroff and on failed to reset some internal variables and resulted in PXC logging an “Unsupported protocol downgrade” warning. Bug fixed #1379204
- PXC-883: Fixed
ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINTincorrect operation on slaves by avoiding useless wsrep plugin register for a savepoint rollback. Bug fixed #1700593
- PXC-887: gcache .page files were unnecessarily created due to an error in projecting gcache free size when configured to recover on restart.
- PXC-895: fixed transaction loss after recovery by avoiding interruption of the binlog recovery based on wsrep saved position. Bug fixed #1734113
- PXC-897: fixed empty
gtid_executedvariable after recovering the position of a node with
- PXC-906: fixed certification failure in the case of a node
restarting at the same time when frequent
TRUNCATE TABLEcommands and DML writes occur simultaneously on other nodes. Bug fixed #1737731
- PXC-914: Suppressing DDL/TOI replication in case of
sql_log_binzero value didn’t work when DDL statement was modifying an existing table, resulting in an error.